Forum rules
Be Kind to other's.
No Cussing or Swearing.
Don't post anything Illegal or Obscene.
Image attachment size limit is 500 KiB.
hooked

PICSENDER-I LOVE IT

Postby hooked » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:00 pm

Just thought I would share my thoughts on PicSender.
After delving into the world of CNC with my purchase of my Emblaser laser engraver last year, I quickly came to the conclusion that PicSender was the most robust and user friendly sender program available. I think I have tried most others.

Having been bitten by the CNC bug, I have just finished scratch building a CNC router. I was using another sender program initially and then thought why aren't I using PicSender. (I had somehow the idea that the program was only for laser based CNC)

I have just downloaded the latest version of PicSender and am over the moon at the ease of operation and flexibility it gives me with my new CNC router.

Just wanted to share the love. :-D

Daryl
Paradise Beach
AUSTRALIA

Picengravertoo
Full Access Moderator

Re: PICSENDER-I LOVE IT

Postby Picengravertoo » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:52 am

Thank you very much Daryl for your positive feedback.

John has worked very hard on PicSender to make it as user friendly as possible while still maintaining it's reliability. We do countless hours of testing before releasing any versions to the public with any new features, because as CNC machine users our self knows how frustrating it is to scrap a project in mid stream.

Between me and John, we have many years of CNC machine experience, so we know what it takes to have a very robust product as PicSender is now and will continue to be in the future.

Since you have a CNC router now, give PicEngrave Pro 5 a try to spindle engrave photos in wood, or to make a Lithophane. It's not just for laser engraving as it has a Spindle engraving profile also. :-D

Thanks again.
Jeff

hooked

Re: PICSENDER-I LOVE IT

Postby hooked » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:15 pm

THANKS Jeff,

I had not given PicEngrave Pro 5 a thought. I do own a registered copy of it so that has given me something else to try out on my new machine.

Keep up the good work.

Daryl
Paradise Beach
AUSTRALIA

Return to “PicSender”