Be Kind to other's.
No Cussing or Swearing.
Don't post anything Illegal or Obscene.
Image attachment size limit is 500 KiB.
ta1dr

dynamic laser power

Postby ta1dr » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:02 am

Hello All

I am researching some laser software I read "dynamic laser power" it is feature ... but I didnt try because all demo

whats that mead ? is it feedrate change ?
Ahmet UCAN
TA1DR
TURKEY/Istanbul

Picengravertoo
Full Access Moderator

Re: dynamic laser power

Postby Picengravertoo » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:06 pm

As far as I know, that is a feature in grbl v1.1+. It's not in a program demo that I'm aware of. It is not needed when using our professional image to gcode software & streamer programs. A quality precision CNC laser diode engraving machine with a proper CNC controller is required with our software too.

If they only recommend or require you using grbl 1.1+ with there software, it's a tell tail sign they are struggling to catch up with the raster engraving quality that can be achieved when using our programs, even though they may have copied the processes we invented/developed.

58076658.jpg
58076658.jpg (169.85 KiB) Viewed 1956 times

I only recommend Larry's MultiMode grbl 1.0c hex that is available for download here on our forum's main page to use with our image to gcode software programs & gcode streamer for raster laser engraving grayscale or black & white photos/images.

Here is a compilation of raster laser engraved photos done by me. No :censored) Dynamic Laser Power was ever needed or used with any of our photo/image laser engravings. :wink:

https://discuss.inventables.com/t/laser ... gory/29990

ta1dr

Postby ta1dr » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:21 pm

Thank you very much
I am surfing on net , find some engraving software that software is demo not grbl
you right I use Larry's multimode firmware on my machine also I use PEP pro5 and happy

Mine is just curious ;-)
Ahmet UCAN
TA1DR
TURKEY/Istanbul

Picengravertoo
Full Access Moderator

Postby Picengravertoo » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:24 pm

Post some of your creations in the Gallery. ;)

Return to “CNC Controller Discussions”